
Well..the Love Festival is over and I sense a little bit of despair within the guild :) Yes, the festival has ended and so has your chances for titles, pets, and unrequited love. Well you still have a chance at unrequited love..after all I still send a lock of my hair to Britney Spears once a week.
Now that the Love Festival is done what do you do now? Well sweet sassy molassey! I have some ideas:
1. Get back to leveling if that is what you were doing.
2. Continue to raise cash for that elusive epic mount.
3. Start doing daily dungeons and daily heroics.
4. Work on your professions.
5. Get a guildie to run your lowbies though instances. We will all do it!
6. Run old world instances for achievements.
7. Hunt down rares in BC and WOTLK.
7. Do anything for achievements.
8. PUG a raid if you like or try to pull one together from Tortugas. As I have mentioned in the past, we are not a raiding guild but if there is enough interest we can try it. However, I will never schedule more than raid per tw0-week period :) Too much pressure.
9. Do some guild recruiting. We are always looking for new members.
The bottom line is that the game is robust and complex and there is always something to do so do not despair.
For example, last night I was bumping around Onslaught Harbor just doing some dailies to raise rep and a NPC told me to GO TO HELL! Now that is cool..just doing my job and getting some lip for it. There is quite a bit of hidden content in this game that is just cool to discover like Mr. Pinchy, the Westfall Chicken, and the rares in both BC and WOTLK.
The bottom line is that I want everyone to continue to have fun and if you need help you will get it. You pay to play so make some hay!!
Wahoo
I choose #2!!! And it IS elusive....
ReplyDeleteOh, and don't feel bad, Wahoo...today I had NPC's tell me the following:
ReplyDelete"I'll eat your heart out."
"Die, maggot!"
"I'll take pleasure in gutting you."
Can't decide which I like best...