Thursday, February 12, 2009

Love is in the Air!!


All,


Love is in the air!! seriously..check it out...everyone is looking for love in Darnassus, Ironforge, and Stormwind. All you have to do is send out your scent like a Skunk :)


This festival is the latest on the quest to the Holiday Mount. So of course, an achievement $$$$ like me is chasing it hard. In fact..I have nearly finished it. YAY!!


While this statement does pat me on the back...all is not lost for the rest of you guildies. I am going to start putting all the city items for these quests in the guild bank so you can save time and pull them out to move you along faster. Any item needed for the city gift boxes and the alliance gift package will be in the guild bank this evening so help yourself.


p.s. Do not forget Underbog run tonight..I am planning to lead it but (just in case..read Wife ear infection)..I will appreciate if two of the 80s can step up to lead this run..just need two 80s and then the lowbies :)


Thanks,


Wahoofish

No comments:

Post a Comment