Sabr's Delish Homemade Chocolate Sauce for Ice Cream:
1/4 cup Butter
3/4 cup Granulated Sugar
1/4 cup Unsweetened Cocoa
1/4 cup Corn Syrup
1/2 cup Milk
2 tsp Vanilla Extract
I have tried this with both skim milk and soy milk and it all tasted fine.
Melt butter on low heat.
Remove from heat and add sugar, cocoa and corn syrup. Stir.
Add milk until the sauce has a consistency you like. I personally don't add all the milk, probably like 2/3 of it.
Put back on heat and add vanilla. Stir until smooth.
Serve by drizzling warm sauce onto the ice cream.
I usually double this recipe so I have leftovers.
Happy eating!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
om nom nom
ReplyDeleteOMG! I need to go get some cocoa! I am sooooo gonna try this. :D
ReplyDeletenum num num
ReplyDeleteI did it! I made de sauce...and it was yummy! Thanks for the recipe :)
ReplyDelete