Thursday, January 29, 2009

Guild Contests this Weekend!!

Guildies,

This weekend promises to be a very busy one for Tortugas Haven.


On Friday the 30th we have the "Meat Master" competition. The rules of this contest are simple..the guildie who collects the most "cookable" level specific meat within 45 minutes wins the "Meat Master" title for the month. By level specific I mean that you are farming meat from mobs that are within 5 levels of your current level. For those over 70, you should be farming in Northrend. For those over 58, you should be farming in Outlands..etc. etc. etc. I shall serve as the final judge and all meat will be turned into me in Ironforge at the conclusion of the contest. I will then cook up the meat and place it into the guild bank.


On Saturday the 31st we have the "Cloth master" competition. Again, 45 minutes to farm as much level specific cloth as possible. All cloth will be turned into me in Ironforge and placed in the guild bank.

Current title holders are:

Meat Master - Vizeroth
Cloth Master - Vacant
I look forward to seeing you all and let the contests begin!!




Wahoofish

No comments:

Post a Comment